This is incredibly exciting as it’s the first time I’ve ever been nominated for anything, especially concidering I’m such a newbie in this blogging community. I was very happy when I got notification about the nomination by Lillie over at Bookraptured. Thank you so much, Lillie!
Here are the rules for this blogger award:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. I tend to fall in love with a lot of book characters. The boy characters are usually so perfect that I think I’ll never find myself a boyfriend, because they’ll never be good enough. Sigh…
3. When I get my own place, I really want to have one room as a walk-in closet, and another room as a personal little library.
4. I have a stuffed dog that I got from my dad when I was one moth old. I still have it till this day, but it’s really ragged and full of holes. However, I refuse to throw it out.
5. I have a thing for Italian food, cheese, and eggs. The first thing I learned to make was eggs. I was 5. Also, I can always eat pasta or pizza; like real Italian pizza (not like Dolly Dimples or something.. nono.). And cheese is just delicious. Especially mozzarella and parmesian.
6. My perfect day include rainy weather, a hot beverage, a good book/tv series and a comfortable chair. I could live happily ever after like that.
7. I’m trying to write a little story on Wattpad.
And I’m nominating:
Sadly, I don’t know enough book bloggers to nominate anyone. The ones that I wanted to nominate has already been nominated, so I hope I can get away with just thanking Lillie again for nominating me.