I’m back with a new #BookBlogWriMo post! Today it’s all about that workflow ~
Well, first of all, just a disclaimer: I’m not good at this, so it’s still a journey to find that perfect workflow. But here it is anyways.
1. Read the book/books (this is a book blog, I need to read them books. But no complaining, of course) – this depends on the length of the book, time of the school year, and how motivated I’m feeling.
2. Jot down a draft – this can take up to a few days, depending on how well I can write down everything I want to say about the book.
3. Edit & last-minute review – usually takes maximum 30 minutes. But depends on the length of the post.
4. Publish! – Nothing feels better than clicking the publish button and see everything fan out perfectly.
5. Check social media – this is kind of optional, but I check my Google+ page, Tumblr and Twitter to see if it was posted correctly.
That’s all folks 🙂