Ok, so I’m a bit late today, since it’s already past 12AM here in Norway. But here is #BookBlogWriMo Day 11 and these are my most popular posts!
- Books… (April 6th 2014) – In this post, I’m talking about my obsession with books. This was probably after I’d started reading again, some time after finishing the Divergent trilogy. I think I talked a bit about my history with books…? I’m not sure. I don’t really know why it’s so popular, and I didn’t know it was so popular until I checked my stats… But hey, that’s cool.
- Across the Globe (September 10th 2014) – My review of The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer L. Smith.
- Beautiful, privileged and damaged (October 2nd 2014) – My review of We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.
- Reading Habit TAG! (October 28th 2014) – Self-explainatory. I just did a fun tag after leaving my blog for a while (due to school… -.-)
- Take me to Paris (May 5th 2014) – My first ever book review of Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins! I loved (and love) this book so much!
- Our Little Infinity (June 7th 2014) – Film review of The Fault in Our Stars, after I went to the premiere with my best friend. I cried rivers… Okay? Okay.
- Dear love… (June 5th 2014) – Book review of To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han.
- #BookBlogWriMo Day 6 – #TBT Favorite Childhood Books (November 6th 2014) – Look at that! A #BookBlogWriMo post made the list.
- Reality of a fangirl (June 10th 2014) – Book review of Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell!
- Unfinished business (October 25th 2014) – My list of series I still have to finish… Soon soon.